You have no items in your shopping cart.
Exceptional Power, Immersive Sound
The PA410 is a high-performance power amplifier that delivers 4 channels of efficient Class AB amplification. With an impressive 70W per channel, the PA410 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA410 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
- 4 Channel Power Amplifier
- 4 x 50W Class AB amplification (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- Toroidal transformer
- RS232 control
Continuous power output at 0.2% THD per channel
- Four channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz - 70W / 50W
- Two channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz - 90W / 60W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz - 0.003%
- Input sensitivity 50W / 8Ω - 600mV RMS
- Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W / 8Ω - 105dB
- Input impedance - 10kΩ
- Frequency response - 20 - 20kHz +/-0.05dB
- Mains voltage - 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum) - 700W
- Power consumption (idle, typical) - 90W (Thermal dissipation approx. 340 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions W x H x D (including feet, control knob and speaker terminals) - 433x325x105mm
- Weight (net) - 10kg
- Weight (packed) - 11.5kg
- EAN - 6925281969195